The Best Step-by-Step Guide to Guitar Setup Includes Over Four Hours of Video Instruction
Series: Do It Yourself Format: Softcover with Online Video Access Author: Denny Rauen
Do-It-Yourself Guitar Setup and Maintenance is a fun way to get started maintaining your guitar on your own. Using a variety of guitars and real-life scenarios, you will be given step-by-step instruction on what you need to know to get started. Follow along with detailed video tutorials by guitar luthier Denny Rauen and you'll understand everything in no time.
- Instruction for acoustic, electric, Floyd Rose-equipped guitars and MORE!
- Tools of the trade, with tool lists for every job
- String replacement
- Truss rod adjustment
- Action and intonation
- Basic electronic modifications
- Toolboxes: the tools and tricks you need to maintain your instrument like a pro
- Over four hours of video instruction and demonstration!
- and more!
The price of this book includes access to instructional videos, for download or streaming, using the unique code found on page 1.
Item #: 001140236 MPN or ISBN: 9781705184271 UPC: 196288115489 Size: 12" x 9" Pages: 48